From:
Leslie Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:00:24 -0500
I can see the lick..lick..chomp as being a grooming technique of some
sort...

But I have a boy that you have to watch out for when you're wearing
shorts... We all know how fasinating an upright human is...at least to my
terrible two... but Daggett will wrap his head around to the soft skin
behind you knee and... CHOMP!  He doesn't bite hard enough to break the
skin, but OH BOY does it SMART!

And, I have tried EVERYTHING to get him to stop, bitter apple, scruffing,
timeout, PANTS (which he'll just crawl right inside)...you name it..

Anyone have any insight why he does this?  Just curious...

Leslie (Uh oh...summer is coming!)
Bean (lookee! I can so be a flying squirrel!! SEE!)
Daggett (boy...you sure are tall! oh look...a KNEE!)