From:
William Chenoweth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 02:14:34 -0800
Ferret math struck last week and now we have 2 fert kits, both from the same
Marshall Farms shipment to Atlanta.  They even look so much alike, they
could be brother and sister. ;)  They are both chocolate, Arvind (the male)
and Mya (female).

I have had a few different kinds of pets over the years and one of the
important indicators of sickness in some animals is the moisture on the
nose.  I can't seem to find out if the nose is a ferret sickness indicator
or not, and if it is, which way is the good way to be?  Our male, Arvind,
has a dry nose and he is healthy but sleeps heavier than our other fuzzy,
Mya.  Mya seems to have a wet nose and is a much lighter sleeper than
Arvind, but she likes to just lick lick lick (better than bite!) everything
around her, including her own nose I think.  Both are very active when
awake, though Arvind doesn't like being bothered during nap time.  He whines
like a little baby.  Anyway, I'm wondering about fert noses.  ;) Can someone
clarify?  Thanks.

- William
Molly (the other human) says "Wake up Arvind!"
Arvind says "Hey!  I was having a great dream about the Lake of
             Ferretone!"
Mya says "Waddya mean dream?  Everything tastes so good!!"