From:
Enrique Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1993 18:51:14 -0400
        Hi all. Hey jodi! Do you ferrets get comatose? I WISH mine would
be. I think Coco is like a ninja ferret. You so much as look at her wrong
and she up and looking around. This is bad because she sleeps(yeah right!)
in my room and if I even move, she's up and making noise again. She loves
to cart stuff away and stash it. I just recently moved into a new apt so
things are a bit messy and I can't let her run around as much, but in the
old place she had a pile of old stuff that i didn't notice until I went to
pack. There was everything from pupperonis to computer floppies she snuck
away with. I have a leather handbag that is huge I put her in there sometimes,
but not too often since it doesn't have vent holes and I'm afraid about
ventilation.`
        Marie let me know things turn out. I was thinking of getting another
ferret, but was afraid of what would happen since Coco is already over a year
old. I don't know if they ahve to be young to get used to each other. I'm at
school, but at home my mother has a dog and they got along fine. Problem was
that the dog weighed about a ton so I had to let them play across the bars
of the cage. Also,1) he was clumsy and almost squashed her once playing and
2) she has some mean claws and teeth. I cut her nails,but more that once
I saw the dog stuck to the cage with Coco holding him by his lips(*ouch*).
Other than that they had a good time. The dog seemed to like it: he kept
going back for more eventhough he was free to roam.
Later all.
Enrique
...and Coco