From:
Enrique Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1993 14:06:44 -0500
        I was recently considering getting a playmate for Coco. My girlfriend,
who got
me Coco in the first place, spoke to a friend who owns four of them. She said
that her friend bought one first then the others. Her friend mnoticed a change
in the first when the others came in. The first ferret now had friends to play
with and didn't need a human for companionship. They now play amongst
themselves and are not nearly as close to her friend (she didn't tell me her
name) as the first ferret used to be. If this is the general rule, I don't
think I want to get another one. I think I rather like the attention I get
when Coco is out. No use having a pet if she will ignore you. Has anyone out
there encountered the same situation? I'd like to know if this a rule of thumb
or just one case.
Enrique