From:
Sherry Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 12:51:20 EDT
Thanks to Michelle and FML for posting about Dinky and Munchkin in
Springfield a couple of weeks ago.  I just wanted to drop a note that
they are getting comfortable in their new home and get along extremely
well with Jynx.  So far no fighting between them.  They have been snooping
around the house and seem to have chosen their favorite places already.
Dinky likes to pull the comforter off my bed and curl up on it and Munchkin
is quite fond of my couch pillows.  I do believe I'll be on my way to find
a larger hammock for the times when they have to be in the cage though.
It seems that the one I have just isn't large enough for them all and they
refuse to use it one at a time.  The don't argue, just climb into it on
top of whoever is already there and fall asleep.  I'm just waiting for
that thing to give out and tumble the poor darlings to the bottom of the
cage, so it's off to SuperPetz to find a bigger better model!

Thank you again for these sweet babies.

Sherry L. Evans