From:
Marianne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 1995 14:19:55 -0400
just thought i would add... just now two religious-tracts-bearing people
of some sort came by. not that i have anything against religious people
or anything, but i had just got out of the shower and had a bathrobe on
and the three ferrets were running around going psycho (i think it had
something to do with the bathrobe), so i answered the door and they
started, "I'm sister so-and-so and blah blah blah". hobbes began clawing
at my leg so i picked him up. he stared blankly at the two religious
people for about a second, then began a sneezing fit. he sneezed all over
them (*stuff* flies everywhere when he sneezes), and when i saw their
dismayed looks i said, pointedly, "i guess he's allergic to something". they
chose that moment to leave (and "come back a better time" which i have a
feeling will be never). and i turned to hobbes and gave him my version of
a ferret high-5, which is a chin rub :)
Marianne