Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2008 22:42:14 -0700
I know it is best to contact the shelters before sending the gifts for
those on the tree. However sometimes you e-mail the shelter and never
hear back. I know they are very busy with all the shelter chores so I
went ahead and took a chance and am sending gifts to those ferrets
anyway. If they get double gifts, maybe they can share with their other
shelter buddies.

mjo and the zoo, Pooh, Sadie, Mikey, Bugsy, Tulley, and Buddy,
also the new dog, Mocha.