From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:11:30 -0800
Hello to everyone out there!!  It's been very busy here and we have
reached our capacity of 30- or will in the upcoming weeks.  This weekend
we picked up 5 ferrets that were only supposed to be 2..  not only that-
but three of them are very emaciated.  The 5 were waiting for us in a
large tupperware conatainer and had been in there for several hours- with
the lid on and no air holes, water, or food!!!  :-( Needless to say, they
got baths and nail trimmings and ate and ate and ate all night.  Poor
dears.  They are scheduled for exams and blood work on Tuesday... some
folks just really want to make you screem and yell..

We are having a couple of fundraisers right now and for some very unique
and great items!!  First, our monthly raffle was donated this month by
Sharon at Kouri's fan club.  It is for a hand made ferret sized afghan
that is very nice!!  To see it and details, visit our web page at
Ferrets-N-Limbo.org and go top the events section.  Tickets are only
$1.00 for one and 6 for $5.00!!

We also have some items on ebay.  We have some home made bedding along
with a very unique, hand made ferret shaped pillow made by one of our
members.  Here are the links...

Ferret Sleeping Bag
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2304411109

Baseball Hat w/ Ferret Emblem