From:
Ingrid K Lower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 12:11:15 -0800
I saw it!  I saw it!  I finally got out of bed today and turned on the TV
and the Pet Psychic Sonya was talking to a woman with 3 fuzzies!  One
fuzzy was upset because another picked on him sometimes and hurt him.
Another had a cough and no one knew what was wrong.  Sonya said it was
whatever the woman was using to clean her hardwood floors!  And the
fuzzies told Sonya they liked the man that would come over and play with
them in their little red wagon!  They liked him and want him to come
back.  The owner said there was no way Sonya knew about the man friend
who comes over and plays with her ferrets in the red wagon.  How cool!!

Take Care All