From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 05:50:38 EDT
>Can anyone suggest a blender?  I've thought about the vitamix blender
>you see at home shows, but before investing close to $400 I'd like to
>get some feedback if anyone has one or has used one.  Or maybe you have
>other ideas on how to make soup?  My babies don't like chunky soup, soup
>is soupy they tell me!!!  hehehehe, yes they're very VERY spoiled! :)

We bought a Vita-Mix blender and it is by far the best investment we ever
made.  I would highly recommend it!

They ARE expensive, but they whip thru the job with no problem at all.  I
strain my gravy, because none of the ferrets we've had like it "chucky"..
There isn't a whole lot caught in the strainer since we got the Vita-Mix.

Please visit my  website
www.FerretsAreLove.com