From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:24:55 EDT
Wolfy  Asked...
- how many of you, had no close pets as children, but later in  life
became animal and ferret people?
- how many of you,  had a couple of standard pets such as dogs or cats
as  children?
- how many of you had close contact with more unusual species  of
animals as children?

When I was a young girl my father raised parakeets in our basement.  He
built huge cages for them.  We had as many as 200 of them at a time.
Roosters are no match for the racket they would make!!  We also had a
dog from the time I was 10 until I married at 20.

Since I've been married (40 years in August) we've had a total of 5 dogs,
2 parrots, 2 parakeets, 2 hamsters, 1 gerbil and 5 ferrets.  Now all we
have is one pomeranian and 1 ferret.  The rest have all crossed the
bridge.

Please visit my  website
www.FerretsAreLove.com