From:
alia granda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 14:43:58 -0800
Hey all,
Can anyone shed some light on this one for me?  I've been looking for a
breeder of unusual color patterns, and have emailed many of them for price
lists, etc.  But no one has written back?!  What's goin on?  Does no one
want to do business with us or what?  Has anyone else had this experience,
should I just continue to wait, or email them all again?  Or maybe some of
you have a breeder that you've gone thru that you could recommend?

I would really like to add another member to the family, without having
to go thru the dreaded pet store.  Please help......