From:
alia granda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 00:30:56 -0800
Hey everyone,
I heard from a breeder down in Texas, about Bulldog ferrets vs.  the norm,
whippet ferrets.  Ok, maybe up here in AK we're a little behind the times,
but I've never heard of bulldog ferrets, supposedly bigger and more stout
than your average ferret.  Do they exist?

Question 2, also info I got from that breeder.  Angora ferrets lose there
angora coats after the first year and then just look like normal ferrets.
Is this true too?  Or was that Texan breeder just trying to fool a lil'
ole' Alaskan?