From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2010 21:41:54 EST
Kim,
If I am incorrect about how you obtain live prey then I apologize. I
only hope the best for you, truly. I really am concerned about you
because I believe you are in pain emotionally therefore you cause pain
for others. Until you get professional help, your pain will continue
and the cycle will continue.

I am not opposed to new ideas and various ways of feeding our furry
friends..... with the exception of live prey. I believe it is
unneccessary.

Please take care of yourself and take care of your ferrets.

Nancy in OR