From:
Monica Istvan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 18:55:18 PDT
I think the T-shirt iron-on idea is great, but how about we MAXIMIZE the
bang for the buck?  If Melanie wants to scan an image and create the iron-on
transfers - everyone pays $20 and goes to Walmart or Target and picks up
their **OWN** shirt for $5, a LOT more $$ would to the right place, plus
there won't be a ton of 'unauthorized' pics out there.  (Don't flame me, not
everyone is extraordinarily generous and might not get around to sending in
their donations...)

What does everyone think?  Maybe GLFA can compile a list of $20 donations
who also request an iron on (or 4), and e-mail the list to Melissa and some
$$ to cover her costs and just MAIL out the transfers!  More money to
KODO/MI legal fund!  (PLUS, you get a shirt that doesn't clash with your
hair... or sunburn for that matter... ;))

Hug those fuzzies!
Please direct mail to:
FREE KODO AND FERRETS EVERYWHERE!