From:
Monica Istvan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 07:46:45 PDT
I believe it would be prudent to contact the Iams company before taking the
information your vet gave as gospel.  Not all vets are as well informed as
those on the FML, and this information could be erroneous.

Iams 1-800-525-4267

Of all the pet food companies, I have a personal friend who was touring the
plant and they actually saw a truckload of ingredient rejected because the
quality wasn't high enough.  Guess where the truck was sent?  To a human
food manufacturing plant!  They are committed to their product and their
clients - if you have a problem or even **suspect** a problem - please
contact them because they WANT TO KNOW!

Monica, the dynamic duo and kitty krew
Please direct mail to:

The fuzzy crew.