From:
Kevin Groninga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 23:32:09 -0700
Hello again everyone.....

Tonite I have a special message that I'm sending out to everyone.  We have
some friends here in Phoenix that need to find a home for their three
fuzz-butts.  I've included their description and some information about
them that was e-mailed to me from their parents, Jennifer and Jason.  I
also have posted on our 'adoptable adult ferrets' page a few 'old' photos
of two of them taken several months ago.  Those can be seen by clicking the
url address above.  If you are interested in finding out more about them,
please call (602)547-0031 or e-mail Jennifer directly at:
mailto:[log in to unmask]

My name is Jennifer and my husbands name is Jason.  We have some beautiful
ferrets who need a good home.  We will be moving but we just can not take
them with us.  First is Raindrop.  He is a Sable male 1 yr. old.  He is
litter boxed trained.  He loves to play and explore.  He will take anything
that he can carry to his hiding place.  He is a climber.  All breakables
will have to be put up high.  He is always curious of what you are doing.
Now for Tazi she is a panda ferret and is 1.5 yrs.  old.  She does not like
to share her litter box .  She prefers her own.  She is also an explorer.
She loves to play.  She is very curious of everything.  If the other 2
use her litter box she will go next to the box.  For treats they all love
raisins, also fruit & peanut butter treats, Cheerios and Fritos corn chips.

Thanks,
Jennifer & Jason & Tiffany
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Kevin & Julie Groninga