From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:21:05 -0400
Found a wonderful lady at a craft show, that makes crystal miniatures.
She had everything from skunkies, to horse, etc. She had an otter, but
not a ferret. She asked what one looked like in comparison to the
otter. With just my description, she made it when I returned a couple
hours later. It is about 2 inches long. Here is a picture, sorry it is
not very clear, hard to take a picture of glass. If this does not work
for you, email me and I will send it to you.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/fuzzygang5/photo/294928803265722611/0

She is only asking $10 which includes shipping -- well worth the cost.
I just received an email from her stating that she now has them in
stock for when my ferret friends start calling. She also has lots of
different type of animals ... really cute. She does not have the paypal
stuff setup, etc. They are more craft show oriented than computer. So
best to just send an email letting her know you are sending a check to
her in the mail. Very lovely people to work with. I told her ferret
people would really go for these, and we are crazy about anything in
a ferret shape, these make cute gifts for Christmas time.

Here is her information:
Glass by Pam
Pam Snellgrove
Home:    706-882-5108
E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
Address:
101 Westgate Drive
LaGrange, GA  706-882-5108
Website:      www.birdcarvingshop.com
(husband does birds, but her glass gallery is on there also)

Thanks,
Florence Love
Marietta, GA