From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 18:33:43 -0500
This has probably been asked many times, but i need some information on
what to do for our very old and very adrenal girls--SPIRIT and DODGER.
You see, they only have hair on their faces. They get regular Lupron
and Melatonin since they are too old and fragile for surgery. They have
very warm sleepy sacks and a 3rd girl in with them who has all her fur
to help keep them warm. So, my question is-- is there a ferret
sweatshirt or sweater we can put on them when they are out of their
cage?? Is this something to worry about?? We keep the house about 68
degrees. There are blankets all over for them to crawl into when they
are ready to nap. I would appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thank you in advance,
Sue,David, and The Winchester Weezils

p.s.--another quick question--do only whole ferrets make good
ferreters?? i saw some ferrets who were used for ferreting when i
was in Tasmania this fall. They were whole and gorgeous!!