Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:16:26 -0500
Hi All;

I was very disheartened by the post from anon.  yesterday.  The people on
the tree asking for donations are NOT asking for money to be sent to them.
They are asking for donations to research.  Research to help find a
vaccine to prevent possibly YOUR ferret from getting this disease.  It
takes a lot of money to do research.  I know that many of the people
working on research devote their time.  Think about it, a hammock at $12
and a box of treats at $2 and shipping of $4 equals $18--a donation of $10
or $15 only cost .35 to send.  You are saving money!! :-)  Everyone knows
that times are hard right now, all organizations and associations are
asking for your hard earned cash, but this donation just may be the one
that saves the lives of many ferrets out there.  It may even save the
life of your ferret.

Sincerely,
Mary
http://www.mkaresq.com