Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 20:24:11 -0800
Hello Everyone:

I would like to thank all those who have become a Secret Santa to one or
more of these special kids :) Also - there are still baby's on page 2 & 3
that havent received a Santa yet :( Look on the top of the page and you
will see their name's.

I have tried to get information (Bio's) on all the ferrets, but their
owners just sent what I put up on their pages, and I'm very sorry for
that :(  You don't have to send monies to those that ask for donations -
send them something from your Heart that will make them feel special .

To see the Santa face you have to go to their page by clicking on their
pic on the tree .

I thank everyone with all my Heart & god bless you:
Kris

Please visit the ADV Tree of Giving at http://www.mkaresq.com/adv1.htm

Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]
www.mkaresq.com  -  www.mfran.org