From:
Patrick Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 09:50:02 -0600
Greetings all fuzzies and their humans.
Observing the current thread on ferret shampooing, I was wondering if
anyone else out there ever just uses Johnson's Baby Shampoo like I do.
Bandit, my little darling, doesn't seem to mind it too much and it
doesn't overly dry her skin.  That, coupled to the fact that it is very
inexpensive, seems to make it a logical choice.

Dooks,

Pat and Bandit

P.S. An additional plus..."no more tears" is less irritating should it
happen to get into eyes!