From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 18:13:33 -0500
I thought I would mention that back a few years ago when we got our first
ferret, I called my Mother in Fl and told her we had brought home the
sweetest little ferret from Mt.

Well, she nearly died!!!!  She asked what in the world did I want with one
of those vicious little creatures?  Come to find out when I was a mear child
back in Pa living on a large farm, men use to come to the farm with ferrets
and turn them loose to kill the mice and rats.  My Father use to pay someone
to do this.

Now, that my Mother has met all our sweet little fuzzies she thinks these
are sweet too.  This was back in the 50's.

Just thought I would share with so much about the hunting.

Penny