From:
genetta carman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 21:49:17 +0000
Hi All..... My partner and I have posted in here many times asking you
all for your help... Well we thought we would let you know a few happy
moments with our babies....

We have this little terror named Apache..  We love her dearly... Well my
partner was in the kitchen making meat loaf.... I was in the ferrets room
playing with the babies... My partner decided she was going to find out
what Apache would do if she smelled raw meat... so she brought a small
piece of the ground beef into Apache... Apache smelled it and gaged
twice, smelled it again and boot scooted all the way to the back of her
cage....We are still laughing about it and it happened a couple of weeks
ago...

Pixel.... We would also like to share the update on Pixel... Since we got
Zoey for Pixel she has improved a 100%... She has done a complete turn
around... She is now hiding her toys again... her color is back... she
bounces now... They have bonded.... Pixel now sleeps with Zoey and looks
for her when she can't see her...

We just wanted to share good news for a change...

God bless you all and God bless the furbabies...Please give them all a
hug from us...

Genetta, Sue, furbabies 20 and now Zoey