Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 08:50:23 -0400
Hi Tony,
I am not sure what you meant on the fml in response to my web page.  I
can assure you I am not getting paid.  But what I would like a just a
page where I can go to click on ferret stuff.  I love to look at pics
of ferrets all ferrets, you should see my favorite list for ferrets.  I
could make this page and just not tell anyone, but that is not my style.

All I want to do is put a link for great places to look at ferrets or
ferret things.  Hope this helps you change your mind.  Here is the start
of this page http://www.hlrconnect.com/ferretlinks/

Lydia and the Ferret_R_Gang
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Sassy, Britney, Angel, Duncan,
Tubby, Woozel
http://www.hlrconnect.com/ferrets/
Missing: Murray, Rusty, Mr. Snowman, Isis, Ossi