Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:53:50 EDT
A lady contacted me asking me if a 3 month old had been brought to me
within the last 2 weeks.Nope.But she went into telling me how the fert
came to be missing.

She is a new fert owner & had the guy on the back porch of her homw late
in the evening.She said she does this alot.I told her of the dangers as
this is deep south,hot,humid.Anyway,she went to get Oto to place him in
his night cage indoors & his collar was still in the outdoor cage with
the door latched.This cage has the slide spring type latch.No way a fert
could do it.Thus,we think someone has taken her baby.

If by chance some of you live in or around the Dothan/Ozark/Enterprise,
Al area & may know of who has this baby,contact me.Owner has posted
flyers,contacted vets,HS,school kids,ect.

Lets pray for a safe return.

Thanks,Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Shelter