From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:40:36 EDT
Dear FMLers.

First it is with a very sad heart that I have to announce that Jacob is
gone.  I had to make that decision that every fret lover has to make
sooner or later.  The cancer tumor was huge.  His little right eye was
swelled shut.  His mouth was red and sore and he got to the point that he
had a hard time swollowing.  I held him after the vet gave him the shot
and he died in my arms just like the other babies that have gone before
him.  I have lost four frets since the beginning of this year.  I have't
lost that many in over the previous two years.  Two had heart attacks and
died in their sleep.  Two had to be helped to the Bridge.  Jacob was a
fret of a fret and I am still in not over this.  I know it was the right
thing to do..but.  I hate cancer!!!

Sandi, please look for Jacob.  Show him around and show him all the
others there.  Rikki and he were buds here so watch out for them there!!!
They'll try to sniff your butt!!!

After All IT IS FOR THE FERRETS!!!
Fred Hurd
Reno Nv.