From:
Phyllis Doss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 08:48:42 -0500
Hi!

I normally lurk and scan the list.  I just don't have time to read
everything.

I have 2 beautiful babies that I adopted in Oct. from the GFA; One female,
Sarah and one male, Noah.

I've had a cold and Noah has been sneezing so I went to the archives to see
what I could find.  As with the list, I found a lot of question, but not
many answers.  I guess most are responded to privately.

My questions are:

1. Should I, or when should I be concerned if my ferret seems to have a
   cold?
2. What sites are good for "sick ferret" moms?
3. Has anyone ever suggested putting the subject of the post clearly in
   the subject so that those of us who are unable to read them all could
   go to the posts that are important to them?  (RE:  CHAT , SHELTER NEWS,
   TRANSPORT NEEDED FROM GA, etc....)

Thanks.

Phyllis Doss
Tifton, GA

[Moderator's note: Every FML post has a subject -- if it doesn't arrive
with one, I give it one.  But, I won't usually change a subject if one is
given, and some pople give more descriptive subjects than others.

Most of the old archives have some sort of subject too, but many don't.
Lately, as I reformat those very old posts for the archives I've been
trying to give them a subject (the old posts are from the days when posts
didn't always have subjects), but I know I miss a few.  BIG]