From:
"B. Norton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 1994 08:59:27 -0500
Way to go, Ann Davis, for standing up for the facts!  I too was bothered by
Roger McMillan's letter.   I would be very interested in reading the article you
mentioned.  Please upload it to the FML.  I especially agree that "it is
irresponsible jounalism to try and FOOL readers into thinking they are reading
news when they are reading commercial product endorsements."  Please don't
anyone underestimate our intelligence.

Speaking of, Charlie Cook, if I were you, I would start looking for another vet.
I wouldn't put my baby in the hands of someone who seems only interested in his
pocketbook.  He's obviously got some kind of financial interest in Kay-Tee.
(BTW, Nash wouldn't touch the stuff.)  As I understand, ferrets DO need taurine.
It may be one factor in possible causes of cardiomyopathy.

Jennifer Norton