From:
DTHOMASON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 1994 22:18:26 -0400
Urban--
        When I call my ferrets weasels, it's one of those odd-ball
terms of endearment--  like when I addressed my 15-year-old dog as
puppy, thought she was clearly NOT a puppy!  And (oops!) I'm guilty
of occasionally referring to my ferrets as rodents (stretch-rat,
overgrown rodent, etc.), usually when they've done something
exasperating!  Yes, a little strange, I'll admit, but I've become so
*COMFORTABLE* being this way! ;>

       And by the way, a big WOW to how fast your little darlings are
growing!  I've only had one as a little baby so far, so I don't
really have a feel for how fast they'll grow, but that does seem a
tremendous gain over such a short time!

          Debra in Ft.Worth, Texas

Brain damage?  No thanks, I already have some.