From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:22:53 -0600
I was just wondering if Honeysuckle arrived at the Bridge yet as I
haven't heard anything.  You can't miss her, as she is a stiking red
cinnamon mitt with blue eyes.  I sent you a message last week about her
and was hoping she would have made it by now.  Please let me know when
she arrives, her cagemates, Butterscotch and Banchie are really missing
her something awfull.

Thankyou,
Love mommy Debi and the Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue

WEASLE QUEEN