Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:36:29 -0800
We have a ferret in Southern Ca that needs transport to our shelter up
North.  Anyone who can get the little girl to the Bay Area (San Jose)
would be great.  I can make the trip down that far to pick her up and
get her to Oregon.  We have tried the route of Ferrets Across America
with no hits...with the holidays and Winter weather availability seems
to be an issue here in Ca.  The owner is at her wits end.she took this
ferret in from someone who dumped it and, although it appears not to
have been abused and has a health clearance by the vet, it has a severe
biting problem, so the current owner is at wits end to get her up here
where we can work with her.  Please email us if you can help with
transport here...the sooner the better.

Warm Regards,
Suni
SunFerret Shelter & Rescue