From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 11:35:57 EST
Dear Anonymous,
Please don't be upset with me or anyone else for trying to make a new- comer
aware of what is to come before he/she gets into a situation they can not
handle.  I have been in your predicament more than once myself but you have
to remember that not everyone is willing to teeter on the brink of
bankruptcy for their pets.  Although they may have the best intentions they
may not even have the resources that you have.  I would not want any pet
owner as dedicated as you obviously are to even consider giving up their
pets.  I only wish everyone was like that but realistically everyone is not.
If you know that you do not have the time or finances to properly care for a
pet or are not willing to do whatever it takes to insure that animals health
and happiness then you should not own a pet.  Sometimes being a real animal
lover means NOT having a pet!

Outta Here,

        Irena...Lucy's mom