Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 15:05:51 -0500
bill and diane killian wrote:
>>From:    Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>

>You writing a book or something?  If so be honest about why you are
>asking questions.

My reply:

What difference does it make, whether she is writing a book, or wants the
information for her own uses?  If she's writing a book...Great.  If not....
Great.

I thought this response was rude.  I try to gather all the info that I can
and if it keeps going this way, *I* just might put it all in a book.  Why
don't you either answer the question in a polite manner, or don't answer
at all.

If you're genuinely curious as to if she is writing a book, ask in a nice
manner.  Its just not right to post responses like the one you did, and
might make others hesitate to ask questions for much needed answers.

Again, I ask...What difference does it make if she is writing a book or
not?

Alicia

[Moderator's note: By the same logic then, this post should probably also
have gone directly to the Killians and not to the list.  Enough please --
Sunshine asked a question as did the Killians but it's gone way beyond
that.  I don't see a need for further comments regarding the motives of
either party and I'll send back such posts.  BIG]