From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:57:26 -0400
Hi all

I don't think I've seen a post from Chere here for this auction, so I
thought I'd let y'all know about it.

FERRET FAIRY PRINCESS AND FERRET FAIRY GODMOTHER AUCTION
A once in a lifetime chance to own the highly collectible Ferret Fairy
Princess and Ferret Fairy Godmother.  This auctioned is for offsetting
surgery (Perineal Urethrostomy and also enlarged adrenal gland removal)
expenses of our second most recent arrival: SPIKE.  Spike was in this
intensive care cage for 5 day; now Spike is at the shelter and recovering
nicely.

The Ferret Fairy Princess and Ferret Fairy Godmother is an original,
one-of-a-kind design, hand-made by Barbara Chojanacki (made famous by her
designs which have appeared and been sold in Stitch magazine, and
multiply championships in the quilting word), for Ferret Friends of
Indian River County.  The Ferret Fair Prince & Ferret Fairy Godmother
come with a certificate signed by both Ms. Chere McCoy (FFIRC, Shelter
mom; & Barbara Chojnacki creator of all Ferret Fairies, Angels, and
Ferret Fortune Telling Angels).  ALL PROCEEDS from this sale will be used
to defray the veterinary expenses of the shelter ferret SPIKE.

Presented by Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter which
has been operating in Vero Beach, Florida since February 1991 (a NO KILL
Shelter)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2126459527
or search for eBay item #2126459527

Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets