Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 01:38:11 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I have fixed up our store again.  We have two clip art cds, an activity
book and four different stamps.  And something new, we now offer several
designs through CafE Press.  Be sure and check it out because we have a
wonderful new logo in the offering!

Also want to let everyone know this is my new email address.  My others
will shortly go out of existence due to my move.  And yes it is just
about done!  The ferrets are all happily in their new home and even
Connor the cat is doing fine.  And my new sauna is helping me with the
aches and pains from moving!

Blessings,
Maggie