From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:57:00 -0800
We have 2 ferrets looking for a foster home in Toledo, Ohio.

Their Mom is moving and won't be able to have them with her for about 9
months, so she needs to find a place to board them during this time.

Both are females, Sable and Violet, and are 1 and 2 years old.

If you would like more information, please call Tracy at (419) 283-3207.

I have permission to post her contact info.

Thanks!
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8158
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter

We are currently functioning as a placement and referral service.