From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:17:09 -0800
Merry Christmas!  Thank you to everyone that sent cards, packages
and supported us so faithfully for the last year, either through
contributions, care packages, cards or emails, and for stepping up
and taking in those needy ferrets looking for new homes.

I hope everyone has the best Christmas, ever.  My condolances to those
with sick ferrets, or are loosing their fur babies during this time.

Julie
 ...and all the ferrets waiting for homes along with
Timone, Buttons, Sherman, Hershey Kisses, Lil Bit, Magic, and maybe
Bailey...

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8158
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter

We are currently functioning as a placement and referral service.