From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 14:57:41 -0700
Stewart da mouse was found underneath his wheel today at 4:30 PM It
appeared he got caught underneath it and couldn't get free.  It is sad
but it appeared he had a long struggle...His front leg was torn....
off..... Although he was a mouse, he was always the sly one.  He will be
joining his buddy Snickers over the rainbow bridge.  His favorite thing
to do was squeak his wheel at the middle of the night waking me up...
guess he thought that was funny.  It'll be hard falling asleep not
listening to the Squeak-Squeak....noise.  Him and his buddy snickers were
purchased from the pet store two years ago as pets.  One night their cage
got knocked over and Noodles hungry jaws were waiting...Snickers was the
first to go... and Stewart was found running free in my bedroom with half
his tail missing.  He will be happier with his buddy now...

Valerie, Mojo, Buckie, and Noodles...we'll miss you Stewie!!

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*