From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2014 21:11:13 -0400
While attending the funeral of my friend Barbara, I got a call from my
friend Tamara about a ferret. She had brought her from CA when she was
there rescuing 2 dogs. Ara is ancient, adrenal, nearly naked... but
beautiful and sweet as sugar....like Eliza.

Jewel instantly liked her which was very unusual. She never liked any
ferrets except those in her group. It was as if she knew.

Nancy in OR, who has had one heck of a week...