From:
benny pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 00:43:36 -0400
Hey Fuzzy Fans!

My babies have moved!  They now have a new house and they love it.  (I
think, I think they kinda miss thier other house)  But they told me if I
could sell their old house and buy them a new neat toy or something fun,
then that would be okay.  Princess told me it wasn't the same in the old
house anyway since Tori left for the Bridge last week.

So here it is.......I have a black metal (excuse me, THEY) have a black,
metal house for sale.(we don't use that "C" word).  It is 23" deep, 46"
tall, and 34" wide.

It comes with 2 extra shelves.  You can make as many different
arrangement of shelves as you(or they) wish.  2 black metal ladders are
included.  Best of all for those who travel with their ferts, it is
collapsable.  The bottom is a black, heavy duty plastic with wheels
underneath(gotta be honest, it is missing one wheel, but it still rolls
nicely) My 6 darlins were very happy in it(happier out of it
playing!!!!!!!).  They would like $75.00 for it,(they could get a lot of
Cheweaels with that!!!) It IS used, but it is in good shape.

I am in Acworth, Georgia.  If you E me and are really interested, I will
give you my phone # .  If you are relatively close to my area, and you
buy it sight unseen, I'll be happy to deliver it to you.  Show this post
to your fuzzies and see what they think.  Oh, although Tori did not pass
away from anything contagious, I have disinfected the "house" and tray,
shelves and ladders with bleach and water.  It has been thoughly rinsed.
Oh, and there is also a perch in one of the corners.  Oscar loved to sit
there.  Maybe I'll get her another perch.

So, there it is.  The fuzzy five will be anxiously awaiting your
response.

From Me, Sue, who uses my husband's E address, words cannot express to
you, all of you who sent cards and kind words of comfort on Tori's
departure to the Bridge.  I realize, we all realize this eventually
happens (much too soon) but it is still so hard to handle.  Your kind
thoughts and prayers did make me feel a little better, but most of all,
it made me feel so peacefull knowing Tori was so loved.  God bless you
all and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Thank you for coming to
my side when I really needed you.  Ferret parents are blessed gifts from
God.

Thanks again, so much.

Sincerly
Sue & Crew...Princess, Oscar, Sammy, Nikki, and CHANCE(he is a HUGE 6
month old baby!)
Watching from the Bridge, Smokey, Bandit, Boots, Samantha, Little Teeny
Lucky, and new resident, my precious Tori. (I miss you sweetheart)