From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 00:56:19 -0400
Hey fans of the fuzzies.

Actually this is not a light hearted post.  I think I may ned to change
my fuzzies food.  Princess has eaten 8-in-one, reg. not chicken) it
since she was a baby and she is seven now.  But she has adrenal, as does
Nikki, as did Smokey, As did Samantha.  And now, strong possibility,
Sammy(4).  That's 5 of my babies diagnosed with Adrenal in 7 years.  Most
of them within the last 5 yrs..  I lost Smokey and Samantha to it.  And
soon it seems Princess(granted she is older, she did have surgery but not
all could be removed, the same in Nikki's case3) Princess is now showing
full blown symproms in spite of a Lupron inj.  I'm going to try
Melatonin) Nikki is doing well.

My point of this post is.......Is there such a thing as the BEST food for
these guys.  Obviously I'm doing something wrong.  Is there a comparison
chart?  A chart for say, the top 4 or 5 brands.  My friend feeds ?
?Greene, mixed with Iams K.  food.  Her ferts are very healthy with lush
coats.  She has had her ferrets for a few years now, long enough to
develop adrenal.

I have to find out if it's me.(aside from being spayed or neuterd too
young).  I'm beginning to be able to diagnose Adrenal with the first
scratchings & that look in their eyes!  Seriously, This is getting to be
so hard.  Esp.  since Sammy was the precious baby I breathed back to life
after he got his neck stuck by the fireplace just less than a week ago.
My Vet, Sam Rivera for whom Sammy is named after(long story) said to me
today, " Ah, here for your weekly visit!" It was one of those joke type
statements that unfortunetly all too close to the truth.

So okay guys.  Help me out here.  I know that I wouldn't know 1/2, no1/4
of what I know about these darlins without you and BIG.

Bless you all, to those who give aid, to those who need it.

Sue & Crew, Princess(they will have to come with the white coats when she
leaves for her trip across the Bridge.) Oscar, Nikki, Sammy, Chance,
Annie Watching from the Bridge, Smokey, Samantha, Bandit, Boots,
Litle-bity Lucky, & still too recently, Tori

Thank you Everyone