From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:29:21 -0500
Every year my inlaws ask me what I want for the holidays.  Sometimes I can
think of something it would be appropriate for them to give me.  Most of
the time, I don't know what to tell them.  I end up with trinkets I don't
need and won't use.

This year I am asking them to send a donation to SOS for the Utah ferrets.
This is something I want very much.  I know it will be much appreciated.
It's inexpensive to ship and tax deductable for the in-laws.  A
win-win-win for everyone!

I'm posting this anonymously, because it could be from anyone.  And I
challenge others to put tax deductable donations to SOS, ADV research, or
the shelter of their choice at the top of their holiday wish lists!

[LO]