From:
Dee Vecchione <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 20:04:47 -0500
Hi FML,

I've posted before about the great ferret communication sessions that
I've had with Lorelei Hunt.  I just wanted to extend an invitation to
local FMLers.  I've decided to host a basic animal communication workshop
on Saturday, February 8, 2003.  Believe it or not, that is only about 9
weeks away.  I'm giving lots of advance notice so you can keep the date
free if you want to attend.

Lorelei Hunt will be the animal communicator teaching us how to do this
for ourselves.  The cost of the workshop is $80.00 for the day, which
usually runs from 9:30 to 4:30 PM.  You are responsible for your own
lunch.  Lorelei requires a deposit of $30.00 per person.

Please contact me first so that I know how many people to expect.  I
will then give Lorelei your info so you two can make the financial
arrangements.  I do want to keep this to a manageable number, which
would be no more than 15 people.  I will be having the workshop in my
home, which is in Swedesboro, South Jersey or Exit 2 from the NJ
Turnpike, Exit 10 from I-295.  There is a Holiday Inn and Hampton Inn
only 5 minutes from my home, if you would like to stay over.

If you're a fan of The Pet Psychic, as I am, and have always wondered
what your animals were trying to say to you, then here is your
opportunity to learn this skill.  I've spent close to $100.00 this year
having Lorelei speak to my animals for me.  She has been extremely
accurate every time.  She has solved health mysteries for me and has even
helped me with behavioral problems with my cats and my ferrets.  Not to
mention the fact that she has given me enormous closure regarding my
ferrets that are at the Bridge.  I am really excited about this workshop
and I wanted to make sure that my friends at the FML were given the
opportunity to share in this experience.

If you would like more info about the Basic Animal Communication
Workshop, please visit loreleihunt.com or e-mail me.  Please let me know
as soon as possible if you would like to come.  Pretty soon the craziness
of the holidays will be upon us, and before we know it, it will be
January.  I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Hugs,
Dodie