From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 00:05:23 +0000
Months and months ago, Donna wrote into the digest to get stories from
people about the deaths of their ferrets and their transition from here
to Rainbow bridge.  She has put these stories together into a book she
calls Fuzzbean Crossing.  I got my copies of the book just before
Christmas and spent the evening of the 25th reading through it laughing,
crying and thanking my lucky stars that I still have my two.  The stories
were touching, sad, and also something that made me feel good.  So many
people with so many little souls that had touched their lives.  It really
is an amazing book, and something that I believe people would like even
if their own personal story wasn't published in the book.  The website
address to look at this book is http://www.ferretsandfriends.com/

I encourage everyone to go take a look.  It will well worth the time and
money.

I also have about 10 nightshirts left over from pressing family christmas
gifts.  If anyone is interested in any of my designs pressed on adult
nightshirts you can e-mail me for more info.  My website is
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets
and you can e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Marta