From:
Dayle & Becky Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 11:37:38 -0500
Dear FML readers,
Harley has developed a naked tail.  He is fine other wise.  He is his
normal self and eating good but he has no hair on the last half of his
tail.  He is still getting his Feritone and everything.  I know I saw
something on the list awhile back but can't remember any responses.  I'm
sure there were some but I have a swiss cheese memory.  Please advise me
on this.  I am stumped.

Becky & Harley