Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:16:48 +1300
[Forwarded with permission]

Don't ya just love it!  I have a blond 1 year old female named Mica who
wags her tail when we play!  It's the cutest thing I think I've ever seen!
She also barks wildly when she weasel-war-dances!!  Mica is usually shy
around folks and it takes her a while to get her nerve up, but once she
sees Cinamin and Tosha going for a blanket ride she will jump right in.

Unfortunately, we just had a boy and she doesn't react to his cries well
so we will soon have to find her a new home.  If you have any ideas E-mail
me at [log in to unmask] or call (248) 683 0661.  Ask for Mike.

 ------

Sam
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
committed people can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

If everyone got together ferrets would be treated fairly.
http://www.ferretfans.net