From:
Kimberly Gunderson/Gorman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:34:10 -0700
Hi again, this time I am here for advice.  Our little hair puller, has
discovered a small slot that she can squeeze her self into, that is under
the vanity in our bathroom.  Our problem?  She somehow manuevers her
skinny little self from the floor, through three drawers!.  We caught her
yesterday, (*when we heard scrambling in our vanity drawers) - pushing
open the drawer (yes, from the inside!!) - she slithered her way up the
the top - shoved the drawer out and was up on top in record time....(*we
know this, because we put her down and watched to see how she did it*).
The small space that she chooses to snake through - is the register -
that cannot be plugged up (for obvious reason) - any ideas on how to
keep her from doing this?  Not that I mind when she eats all my make up
or anything, I just don't want her to get hurt!

Kim and the "not so little" fuzzies

Kimberly Gorman
Regional Translations Engineer
Cricket Communications