From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 12:50:23 -0700
Greetings from the Weezils of Doom,

We know we're a little late with this, but we needed enough time to think
these up.  We didn't want to fry our brains by thinking too hard, but we had
to get in on this intense silliness you Humans have a tendency for.

Here's our contributions:

The Guns of Ferretone (The Guns of Navarone)-Large guns protecting weezil
stashes.  Problem is the ammunition gets eaten before it can be used.

Batfert & Robbin'-fighting crime against such diabolical villains as The
Pomeranian and The Vacuum Cleaner.

Squiggly Down Under (Quigley Down Under)-A ferret from the American Old West
fights to protect ferrets from being killed by ignorant animal control
people in Australia.

Weezilball Run(Cannonball Run)-Weezils in a high-speed car race from coast
to coast for a prize of one million raisins.

The Lost Ferts(The Lost Boys)-Vampire weezils terrorize a community.

Vanishing Point-The name didn't change, but those of you who can't find your
TV remote will find it relevant.

Weeziljuice(Beetlejuice)-The afterworld's best bio-exorcist ferret tries
to scare animal control people out of their house.

Wardancin Wagon(War Wagon)-Starring John "The Dook" Wayne.

The Sables Brothers(The Blues Brothers)-Two weezils in suits and black
shades on a trek get their band together again.

My Stepmother Is A Ferret(My Stepmother is An Alien)-A girl is shocked when
she finds out the new woman her father is dating is actually a ferret sent
to steal top secret plans for the Weeziltron 2000.

And of course our all-time personal favorite:

Indiana Jones & the Weezils of Doom.

We hope you thoroughly enjoyed our trip into silliness.  We could think up
more but we don't want to overextend ourselves.  Well, gotta go, that
Pomeranian looks way too comfortable over there.  We must go play in his
long fuzzy hair until he gets up and runs away.  We think if it wasn't for
us, he would never get any exercise.

The Weezils of Doom
   -Insanity
   -Mr. Lugnut Chains