From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 06:30:58 -0700
Howdy folks,

I've got a problem that I don't recall seeing on this list.  Whenever my
weezils go to use the litterbox, there is a loud report that can only be
described as somewhere between a toot and a honk.  Yes, my weezils have gas.
I wouldn't worry about it if it was only every now and then, but this
happens all the time.  It reminds me of when I was a kid, sitting around the
dinner table with my dad (C'mon son, pull my finger).  Also, their poops
have become sorta small and skinny, not at all like the huge piles I've
become accustomed to removing from the carpet.  I was wondering if anyone
knows what the deal is here.  There hasn't been any changes in their diet or
anything else.  They eat Totally Ferret garnished with Ferretone.  (I only
use the Ferretone because I have about 8 bottles of the stuff(long story)
and need to use it up.) They also get Ferretvite every now and then.
Sometimes they steal out of the dog's dish when I forget to put it up, but
those times are few and far between and certainly not enough to cause the
strong winds they've been expelling.  So if anyone can help me out, let me
know.  The next step will be to start mixing Bean-O in with their food.
hehe.

Mikey B & the Windy Weezils of Doom

"There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't"